Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 23: Beauty #2

It was not my intention to post back to back sunset posts, but after you see the following photos I don't think you will blame me.

John first sent me this photo on his way home from work:Isn't is gorgeous? Once I got his photo I went outside and took a few myself.
I also wanted to see what it would like with my hipstomatic app. I thought it turned out pretty neat.What is crazy is that I left work 5 minutes after taking these photos and the pink was completely gone from the sky.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! It just proves that timing is everything.

Sarah A. said...

right the sky has been incredible lately! here in sac there was this crazy hole in the thin layer of clouds! everyone was talking about how it was some "religious" thing. ha ha.