Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peak

Sorry for the lack of posts! Last weekend we had a last minute trip up to Humboldt for a funeral service, which only gave me last week to get ready for our Halloween party. Hence the lack of posts. Don't get your hopes up though...this is not a recap of the party. I need more time for that post, but don't worry! I took notes, so you will hear all the gorey details. As for now I will leave you with these two teaser photos. One very important thing we learned on Halloween is that 16 year old girls LOVE Pauly Bleeker...and his orange Tic-Tacs.

Why are we posing like this? Click here.

Doesn't everyone look great?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! It's nice to see people letting their hair down and dressing up! I will be eagerly anticipating the account of the party.

PS: It is "peek", not "peak".

Anonymous said...

Boo, you didn't tell me that you were that far along (you hide it very well). I'll be yhere for the delivery.

Anonymous said...

Yes you all look very scary!

Sarah said...

Looks like a great time!

Brianne said...

OH MY GOD! You guys are freakin' hilarious! That is the funniest costume combo ever! You guys are great! Wish we could've been there!