Monday, February 5, 2007

30 Days

On Thursday afternoon, before we left town, I went to the post office to pick up my birthday package from Rebekkah. She had covered the whole box with ‘fragile’ and as you can see it looked like the post office really took that into consideration.

I personally think the post office staff was mad that she had insured it and that they could not steal it. (We have had many packages go IMA from SLO to Ukiah and vice versa on more than one occasion).

I opened the gift to find that w/ the help of my family Amy and Rebekkah had gathered 30 gifts of different items that remind them of me to celebrate the entire month of my birthday. I am to open a gift a day, except on my birthday I was able to open 2 extra since there are only 28 days in Feb.


I thought that telling you about every gift I received, but I didn't want to bore you. So instead I thought I would share the highlights with you.

Gift #4 was two scrapbook pages dedicated to my love of sweatpants as I grew up. I never thought I would see the day of a scrapbook page dedicated to sweatpants.

Gift #5 was this Punky Brewster t-shirt. Too perfect.

No comments: