Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'll Save you Jack!

So I’ve found a few videos to share with you this week. The first one may not be for all of you, but for all of you LOST fans, here is the first trailer for season 4!!! I am SO excited! I really hope they do a recap episode before the season premiere though. I know a lot of stuff happened in the season finale last year, but I don’t remember what! Well I do remember that Charlie died and they made contact with someone on a radio, but that is about it.

Let’s hope they move it to a 9 o’clock time slot as well. As much as I love the show, I can’t stay up that late.

There are a lot of quick scene flashes in the video, so you will probably have to watch it in slo mo.

I also found this diaper changing video from America’s Funniest Home Videos. Even though the video is mostly of males, I know I would be right in there with them!


I’ve also received this following video from a few people, so I’ve decided to post the link. It’s the video on how well hotels clean their drinking glasses. SO UNSANITARY! I’m surprised they aren’t rinsing them out in the toilets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy says:

Hey! Let me be the first to say what wimpy suckas those men are!
I suppose THEIR doody smells like rose petals?

Jay said...

Oh, man. I saw the preview for that news story about the hotel drinking glasses a while back (it is Fox Colorado after all), but didn't watch the actual story...

That is seriously disgusting. Way worse than I thought from the preview I saw...