Thursday, December 11, 2008

So cute and practical!

Here is a photo of a quilt that I made with my friends Jen and Sam for a mutual friend of ours who is having a baby girl next month. Ok, I didn't really help them with it. I did help pick out the fabric, but when it came time to sew I couldn't meet up with them. I think it was the weekend my family was in town. See...I did have a legit excuse. Plus, sewing straight lines is the easiest. I'm always game for that.

I was so pleased to see the final product and to see how well all of the colors went together. I love how the pink and green compliment each other. Jen and Sam, you guys did a great job with assembling it all!

I have a few more crafty Christmas gifts I'm working on, but I can't post them on here as some of the recipients read the blog. You'll have to wait for after the gifts are given. Sorry!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Too cute! Those are the best gifts because they last forever and always hold a special meaning since its handmade.

Sarah said...

I love it!