Monday, March 19, 2007

Don't Cha Wish Your Blog was Hot Like Mine?

I’m here!! Don’t fear!! But are you still there? That should be my fear! I can’t believe it’s been 11 days since my last post! AHHHH! I hate it when the blogs I read don’t get updated everyday, and here I go for 11 days! What the crap?

Don’t worry… the blog about our party is still to come. Last week was really unexpectedly busy. I had some freelance work to do for the local web company I sometimes work for. That took up a couple of my evenings. I hadn’t done any work for them since last year, and man was I ticked off that I had to do some! How dare they take away 4 hours of my evening time! I would much rather be zoning out watching ‘The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll!'

I know… I totally can’t believe I watched that either!

But earlier in the week, John said ‘Hey I’d like to check out the Pussycat doll show.”

I was like “Yeah right you do! You just want to see half naked women strutting round in hope that one of their boobs will fall out of their tops!”

He tried to convince me otherwise, but I didn’t buy it. So we started to watch it, and about half way through John was over it and I was totally hooked!!! The intelligence levels of the future dolls almost made me turn change the channel, but the producers minimized their speaking rolls enough for me to handle.

I totally love this one chick, Sicily, that used to be the lead singer of a punk rock band (I think). I’m totally routing for her since she at least stands out from the rest of them. However I don’t think she has a chance.

The best was the chick that got the boot. During their dance practice their choreographer was like, ‘Listen chica, you are dancing like a stripper! Clean it up!’ (She totally was by the way).

Stripper want-a-be's response, ‘I have no idea what he is talking about. I can’t help it if I love my lady humps and he doesn't!’

So what happens? She gets the boot because the judges say she totally dances like a stripper! What a dumb-bo.

Ok… that was a major tangent! Let’s see… oh yeah… last week was really busy. After the freelance work, John needed me to make up name tags and business cards for some of his co-workers. They were hosting a broker event and have yet to receive with new Wachovia business cards. The cards were a hit as one of John’s bosses’ bosses’ now wants me to make him 100! Does the dude know I’m using my home printer?

See? I have totally legitimate excuses of why I had no computer fun time last week.

Well I hope this week will be a better blogging week. Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jenna Hoskinson said...

hahahah your post totally made me laugh (out loud, too). Talk about craziness...we've been super busy too trying to get settled into the new house, but it's coming along.