Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Feel like a Wedding Crasher

Well we made it. I'm not sure what to really type as my eye lids are closing on me as you read this...well red this... WHATEVER I'm tired.

Anyway we survived BOTH weddings and I can't even describe how exhausted I am. See how lucky you are that I am so dedicated to my audience? I'm so dedicated, that I'm totally taking the easy way out and posting a link here to some photos of Amy's wedding...I don't even know the dude who took them! But they are really good. I told Amy that she could have hired him for free. CLICK HERE TO CHECK THEM OUT.

Both weddings were GREAT although I really wanted to wear my makeup and keep the same hair do for Davette's wedding. However I didn't want to be known as the tacky chick who was trying to look like a bridesmaid.

Hopefully I will have time to post more. We haven't even had time to look through our own photos. We are headed down to Santa Barbara on Tuesday night to see Velvet Revolver, so I can't promise much.

It was great seeing you all this weekend and I hope you had as much fun as I did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amy is going to have every second of the wedding on film from every angle imaginable!! How cool is that! I'm glad you survived.