Monday, January 21, 2008

2 Vids

I found another preview to the premiere of LOST next week! For those of you who have not seen this show, I highly suggest you view the recap in my previous post...because it will definitely get you up to speed so you can watch it next week!


I also found a small interview/preview on my sister-in-law's latest movie 21. It's based on the true story of a group of MIT students who learned to count cards (thanks to their teacher). John read the book, and really liked it. Check it out and see what you think!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm really glad that all your youtube time resulted in some good stuff. I went back and watched the R&B clip from the carwash again. Always gives me a good laugh. I should do that now. I've been at work for 40 minutes. I think that's an acceptable amount of time to wait...although I've been reading blogs this whole time. What can I say? I'm still celebrating MLK.