Sunday, March 9, 2008

and waiting...

Still no baby! Can you believe it? Rebekkah is not having any bodily changes either. She sees her doctor on Monday and we both have the feeling that he will want to induce her. Of course the important thing is 'when' he induce her? I'm hoping she will make an appointment to go back to the hospital early Tuesday morning. Oh you know what? I totally thought that would be the perfect plan, but I realized that I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday! That would not cut it! My plan would have been do drive up there Monday night after work... be there for all of Tuesday and then drive back that night, and only miss one day of work! Perfect right? I guess not if I have that doctor appointment! Dang...well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what her doctor says tomorrow.

By the way...do you hate day light savings time or is it just me? I don't like it either way...when we loose an hour OR gain an hour. I really don't think there is a need to be changing the clocks when not every state does it! What is the point? Do I really need to be thinking it's 3pm when it's really 6pm? I don't think so!

No comments: