Sunday, March 16, 2008

I said what?

Below is a scan of one of my preschool newsletters that my mom saved. She recently found a copy of it and sent it to me. Even though I remembered my story in the newsletter I also found it interesting to recognize other kids names that I didn't know at the time. I was not friends with these kids, (except maybe Jaymie), and did not really meet them until high school. So you Fortuna readers will surely recognize some of the names below. Enjoy!

Note: I've got a lot to write about the birth, so that entry is coming...trust me!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You were either a bad psychic or a junior reporter for the National Enquirer. Either way, nice job!

Anonymous said...

i loved this! i can't believe your mom kept this. classic comment about Jack Rice...

Unknown said...

Actually, Gramma Norma kept this and I found it
in her desk. There's nothing quite as tantalizing
as a true nursery school artifact discovered in
Gramma's desk and published on a blog...

Or is there?

Jaymiebeth said...

That is the most hilarious thing I have seen! I want a copy of that, too! Heck, I don't remember all those people being in our preschool! :)