Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3rd, 4th, 5th...

So I’m waiting…waiting for the call from Rebekkah to tell me that IT’S TIME!! My bag is all packed, and I think I’m ready. She had a doctor appointment today and he said things look good, but nothing has changed. So the waiting continues.

It’s really been unsettling, knowing that she could call at any minute and then I’d be rushing around to get all my stuff and get on the road. I even slept bad last night and kept waking up thinking she was going to call me to say her water broke.

I think I have so much anxiety because I am so far away (5.5 hours). If I were 3 hours away it would be no prob. I’d then have a little more flexibility with traveling.

I really am trying not to worry about it, although it’s been hard. I know if I’m meant to see the birth it will happen and there is no need to worry. However it’s much harder to convince myself of that than it seems!

So I will try to keep you posted!


Sarah said...

I don't understand why she doesn't just schedule a time for the kid to pop out when you're there. This past weekend would have been a good time. Isn't there stuff that will help induce the labor? Like sesame oil or strawberries? I'll look into it for you.

Judy S said...

At least all your waiting paid off!