Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 15: Crack

I went to my chiropractor today as my lower back has been bothering me for quite awhile. This is not the first time it has bothered me either. A few months ago so I was going in and getting it adjusted...however it would only last a week and then it would start hurting again. I eventually stopped going because the vertebrae wasn't staying in place. The pain did go away, but now it is back. Nice.
Here is the waiting room...the thing to the left of the door is a pillow display.)

I am very thankful I went in as I immediately felt the release of tightness once he adjusted it, however I was already sore like a half hour after. I am really hoping it stays into place. The Dr. gave me some exercises to strengthen the muscles around the area, so I've got to start doing them. He had also given me some for my upper back and they have totally helped. Let's hope it works!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pillows make me want to nap.

Big D said...

I hope that it stays in place. You probably have the Scott back. I find trhat lying on the hard floor for 10 to 15 minutes really helps. Chiropracters were never a very good solution for me.