Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A Snowy Groundhog Day

Well it is official... John and I will be heading to Tahoe for my birthday weekend! I'm really excited even though I have no idea what to expect. I haven't been in the snow in so long that that in its self will be a treat. Just pray that there won't be a big storm coming in that weekend causing it to take us 13 hours to get back to SLO!

So it's been so long since I've been to the snow that the only snow photo I had on my computer was one from Fortuna, circa 1989. I think this was one of the first times it had snowed there. Who even knows if it stuck to the ground? This trip is definitely necessary...if anything I need some updated snow photos!

This is the other snow photo that appeared when I did my computer search. It's the Grundman clan and Campbell clan somewhere in Humboldt on the way to get their Christmas trees.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!

Hope you like it! If you don't get your fill of snow for another 18 years, you can always visit us out here in The C.O. We got just a little bit.

I seem to recall a certain 13 hour return trip from Tahoe to SLO... with a certain Grundman...