Sunday, November 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from the In-laws!


So I originally posted this photo BEFORE the niner game was over. I knew it would look lame to have it on here if they lost, but I was hoping that they would win... AND THEY DID!! IN OVER TIME!! It really was a miracle as Arizona had many chances to twin and blew it every time. All I have to say is that game was WAY too stressful! It brought me back in to the day of when the niners were good, and were always have crucial close games. I must have aged at least a couple of years today, and there was nothing riding on the game for them! However... 5 people in my work football pool got out, and the one person who didn't have any losses finally got her first one. So I am so excited! Now there are only 7 people left. I really hope I can win again!

Hope you all had a great holiday! My Thanksgiving entry is coming soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice TV. Did Santa come early? At dinner last night, even Gene was talking about the Niners. I hope that this isn't the last time that we will be able to smile.

Anonymous said...

Judy says...

Why can't I sign into this stupid blog?

I want to know how I can become a member of the Grundman family so DaddyGrund can gift me with a Bravia TV. Do you think he would adopt me, maybe?

Sarah said...

Wait! They got you that sweet tv? NO WAY! I'm jealous. I thought it was the awesome shirt you're modeling. I need some cool in-laws too!