Sunday, April 6, 2008

TV Zone

John had me call Charter Cable today to see if we could start getting our channels in HD. So I called, (he couldn't because my name is the only one on the account...don't think I was just doing his dirty work for no reason), and the lady told me that we are already paying for them! What? Well of course it wasn't working, so she had to connect us to her tech dept., which was my que to pass the phone to John. Come to find out our DVR box is so old that it doesn't even have the HD feature. Sooooo a cable guy is going to come out in 7 days to switch out our box...which means that we have to watch everything on our DVR before then!

I told John there was no way that could be done, and he said 'yes there is...if you don't spend your free time blogging!' Dang! Why is he so sensible?

With that being said, I'm not sure how many entries will be posted this week...plus not much has been going on around here anyway. Hope you all had nice weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What bum luck! I hope you can survive the next 7 days watching ordinary TV. It won't be easy, but I
am counting on you.